To boost the volume of your JBL speaker, you can take a number of different actions. Before anything else, ensure the speaker is plugged in correctly and the volume is turned up. Try moving the speaker to a different location if it isn’t producing as much sound as you would like.
With modern, cutting-edge design and technology, JBL is renowned as one of the best loudspeaker brands. JBL has consistently dominated the market because of its warmer bass, clearer vocals, and more well-balanced sound. Excellent sound quality is a hallmark of JBL speakers.
However, sometimes you may want to make them even louder. Sometimes, changing where the speaker is placed can make a big difference in making it louder. The speaker placed near a wall or on the side will deliver excellent sound.
To increase the volume of a JBL speaker, follow these instructions:
1. Put the JBL Speaker in the Proper Location
Test a few things before placing speakers in your room. The first is obstructions – like furniture or vases that could block the sound from getting through; this will depend on what type of setup works best with where these drivers exist within their given space (elevated vs lowered). You also want to ensure they’re not too close to any corners, as sound will echo off these and create a muddier sound. Finally, ensure the speakers are at ear level when you’re seated to get the full benefit of the sound.
2. Adjust your Speaker’s Equalizer Settings
If your speaker has an equaliser, it’s important to adjust the settings to get the most accurate sound. Depending on the size of the room and how many people are in it, you’ll want to adjust the levels accordingly. For example, if you’re in a small room by yourself, you might want to boost the treble to hear all the music’s details. Conversely, if you’re in a large room with many people, you might want to boost the bass so that everyone can feel the music.
3. Experiment with Different Placements
Even if you think you’ve found the perfect placement for your speakers, experimenting with different positions is always worth experimenting with. Shifting the speakers can occasionally have a major impact on the sound. Don’t be hesitant to experiment with the perfect setting if you’re experiencing difficulties getting the sound you want.
4. Check Each Audio Configuration
After you’ve taken the time to position your speakers properly, it’s important to verify that everything sounds the way it should. The best way to do this is to listen to your favourite music and see how it sounds. If something doesn’t sound right, don’t be afraid to adjust the placement of your speakers until you get the perfect sound. The sound should be loud enough to hear without problems but not too overpowering. Check to see if your phone’s volume setting matches this new level of intensity first.
5. Set It On the Ground
Ever set your JBL speakers down on the ground?
If not, you should immediately test it out on your JBL speaker. Although it may not be the most typical place for speakers, raising the volume this way is one of the simplest and most efficient ways. For this, there is a scientific explanation. Vibrations can move more freely when a wireless speaker is set on the ground.
Placing your speakers where guests can talk to one another is a smart move for social gatherings. When it is set up on the floor, background music can be played, but it won’t be so loud or overpowering that people can’t converse with one another. JBL speakers should generally be placed on the floor in the centre of the room for the best results.
6. Place it Close to a Corner of the Room or Against a Wall
Are you aware that your walls can amplify sound?
Your JBL speaker can be turned up in one of the most natural ways possible. The loudest volume can be increased by up to 25% by placing the speaker in the ideal spot. Nevertheless, this figure may vary based on the nature and proximity of your walls. It would help if you also considered any couches or other furniture in the room that might weaken or distort the sound.
Space is ideal for speakers because the walls amplify the speaker’s vibrations. Two walls are preferable if at all possible. You can increase the volume of your JBL speaker by 40% by positioning it in a corner. Again, to benefit from this boost, ensure it is positioned within the proper distance from the wall.
The simplest thing to do is test the Bluetooth speaker by moving it around different room areas. In this manner, you will locate the ideal location within the space where a loud, clear sound can be obtained.
The Right Spot for your JBL Speaker
Whether you’re listening to music or watching television, your speakers must be pointed in a direction where they will reach the level of your ears. This way, there won’t be any low-frequency interference from walls cutting into what would otherwise have been an awesome sound experience.
- If you can, place your JBL speaker on a stand so that the sound is coming directly at you without any reflections getting in the way.
- Consider using speaker wire to get the perfect placement for your JBL speaker. It will allow you to install your speaker more neatly and give you greater flexibility regarding where to place it.
- If you have multiple speakers, ensure they all point in the same direction.
- Try moving your speakers around; even a few inches can have a noticeable impact on the sound.
- If you are using multiple speakers, experiment with different configurations. Try putting them in a line or a circle. You may also want to try different angles to see what sounds best.
- Make sure your speakers are properly calibrated. It will ensure that they are reproducing the sound correctly and balanced.
- Experiment with different types of music. Music with a lot of basses will sound different than music with a lot of trebles. Try different genres and see what sounds best in your room.
Lastly, don’t be hesitant to try new things. See what feels right inside your room by trying out various things.
How to Easily Increase the Loudness of a JBL Speaker?
- Use speaker stands or wall mounts.
- Place your subwoofer wisely.
- Break in your speakers.
- Use acoustic treatment to control reflections.
- Use a receiver with ample power.
- Use high-quality speaker cables.
- Set your receiver’s crossover frequency properly.
- Try different genres of music.
- Check your speaker placement.
- Experiment with toe-in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why aren’t my JBL speakers louder?
There are several potential causes for the JBL speaker issue, but the most common ones are excessive use or listening to music at a loud volume.
Which JBL is the loudest?
The JBL PartyBox 1000 has the loudest sound of any JBL speaker.
When plugged in, are JBL speakers louder?
The volume can be increased when the speaker is connected to power instead of using a battery. According to JBL, the speaker outputs 20 watts when using the battery alone to play music and 60 watts when plugged into a power source.
The JBL speakers and all other speakers can never exceed the device’s maximum volume. However, experimenting with different speaker positioning techniques enables better amplification. It’s important to remember that while louder speakers give one the impression that they are in a live service, the music should still be played at a volume that won’t damage their eardrums.
The JBL speakers will likely have better quality and provide better satisfaction to those who listen to music through them as technology continues to advance.